Thursday, September 7, 2017

Top Civic Center

Top civic center reviews. Ever been in this place? Write your review and share your experience.
Annette Parkins
Annette Parkins
2 months ago
 Awesome space - creativity can create any kind of event!
Will Williams
3 months ago
 Great space to host an event
E
3 months ago
 When I first visited this never knew it was a banquet hall from the outside it looks like a church but when you enter the venue it's very nice you can keep a wedding reception or even a birthday party
Nic Harewood
Nic Harewood
3 months ago
 I had my sweet 16 here about 8 years ago and it was great! I definitely had to come back And I hosted my mother's Surprise Party here too! Great space with friendly staff

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business