Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Best Buy Decatur

Best Buy (computers & car stereo installation) customer ratings and reviews. Ever been in this place? Submit your comment and share your experience.
Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
Accepts Apple Pay: Yes
Parking: Private Lot
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Gender Neutral Restrooms: Yes
Best Buy
3.6 
powered by Google
Mal Telloian
16 days ago
 So far, I've bought a microwave oven, dryer, washer, refrigerator, smart phone, and now a new Mac laptop. They took the time to help me get adjusted to a Mac as I'd always had HP's with Windows, and that says a lot because I'm pushing 90 and not the sharpest tack in the box! ;o)
Kathleen O'Hagan
28 days ago
 I'm a longtime Best Buy customer and really appreciate the associates. I've always found them to be knowledgeable and willing to patiently answer questions. If they don't know an answer they are willing to work to find it. I believe somebody is doing a good job making sure they know how to deal with customers, even grumpy ones. I REALLY appreciate Geek Squad, and have benefited from their expertise in the store and on the phone (and occasionally online). They really know what they're doing and they are so patient with me while I try to understand the technology that didn't exist outside of science fiction during my formative years. I shop there for everything tech-related, and I love recommending them to others because I know they'll have a good experience. I highly recommend Best Buy!
Beau Caldwell
month ago
 would be nice if someone answered the phone, been waiting for anyone from any dept. to pick up for over 20 minutes now (calling from multiple phones)30 minutes of ringing and no answer... I have a line ringing with sales, geek squad, and delivery/installation, nobody is answering...after an hour of waiting for someone to pickup on multiple phone lines i gave up, cancelled my order, and went with another company
Eric Romero
month ago
 I got into the store about 20 minutes before it closed and was in the market for a gaming laptop. One of the associates that worked there was highly knowledgable about computers (the young lady with the pink hair). She knew right off top of her head the specs and details of the computers I was looking at without reading the price tag description.I was able to buy my computer 10 minutes after 9 and she rung me up at the front. She was super patient with my wife and I really appreciate that. Thank you very much for your help.
Amanda R Fekete
2 months ago
 Waisted 1 hr and half of my time, for on online purchase. Employees tried to accommodate me, but didn't put much effort into it. I odered online, was supposed to be available within an hour. Upon arrival, the product hadn't been pulled. So, I walked around store with my 20 month old daughter. Purchased speaker mounts and cell phone screen protector. Came back, it had been more than an hour, product was unable to be located. Only out-of-box was available, I paid for New. They couldn't tell me if one was on the way or not. 20 minutes later, when one of the employees walked to the back to talk to someone about it, all of a sudden the availability was cancelled. I ended up having to cancel purchase, which was gift for my husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business