Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Car Toys Broadway

Car Toys Broadway (mobile phone, auto detailing, car stereo installation) reviews. Ever been in this place? Submit your review and share your experience.
Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
Accepts Apple Pay: No
Parking: Private Lot
Bike Parking: Yes
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Car Toys
3.9 
powered by Google
David Norwood
month ago
 Great Service. The installer recognized that I needed an additional amp. due to the number of speakers and worked a deal so that it didn't increase my price. The system sounds great and looks factory.
Ida Ridgeway
month ago
 Came here to upgrade my phone. Great experience. It also came with a $100 shopping spree and Eric helped me pick out some awesome accessories. Very helpful and I highly recommend going there for phone upgrades.
Ashley Einerson
Ashley Einerson
month ago
 Very dissatisfied!! I spoke to a sales rep and told them I wanted one get speakers for my husband. I asked if 300 would cover it and told them the make model and year of the vehicle; they said it should cover the majority- or at least make a big dent. I bought the gift card. He went in and after talking to them they advised them not to replace the speakers and it would be closer to $2500. I asked if I could return the gift card since they even said they didn't think it made sense to replace the speakers and they said we couldn't return the gift card for a refund. So now we have wasted 300. Definitely NOT the better way to go. I wish we would have gone to Best Buy, then we could have at least used it for something else we needed for the house.
Michelle Rochkind
Michelle Rochkind
month ago
 Walked in without an appointment and explained I needed a fix on my previously installed car bluetooth, and the guys immediately came out to test the problem with me. After noting the issue, they scheduled my appointment the very next day. The appointment itself took less than an hour while I was out running errands, and I received a phone call with flexible pick up times to suit me. Everyone was kind and courteous, and I would highly recommend working with this team. Thanks, guys!
Mr.X 303
Mr.X 303
2 months ago
 Had a Bluetooth stereo installed here and have to say it was the best service. Alex and Trevor were very helpful with helping me choose what I needed and the installation was quick! Was in and out in less than an hour. Ask for Alex and Trevor you won't be disappointed !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business