Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Best Buy Bell Rd

Best Buy Bell Rd (computer, car stereo installation, appliances) customer ratings and reviews. Ever been in this place? Submit your review and share your experience.
Best Buy
3.5 
powered by Google
Nick Hoye
Nick Hoye
12 days ago
 Great place as always and I wanted to give 5 stars so bad but they set a high expectation because they are the best but...had to drive to another store for my iMac. Maybe compensation is the true answer if you care. Anyways Best Buy I love you but I'm a tough judge on holding accountability. Contact me and I'll consider raising my star. I also fill out your surveys and they have always been amazing! Good work.Thanks
Bt Anderson
18 days ago
 Bought an "open box" phone, drove clear across the valley, service member was nice enough, get home, and it's activation locked. Called the store and Geek Squad says they should have checked for that... yea, no kidding. Now I have to drive to Goodyear to exchange it for another one because they can't even eat the price difference for an unopened box at the store near me (why would they, it's Glendales F-up). Total 2.5hrs of driving today. Thanks Best Buy, real professional.
Arn Milt
month ago
 Bought an "open box" fridge due to delivery damage. They dented the drawer handle on delivery. Promised to order the part. They did, but two weeks later. Never called to update order status. Over reliance on automated "Geek Squad" repair tracking system. After calling 3 times over 4 days I spoke to 3 different people. Finally got word that a part would be ordered and would arrive in...2 weeks.
Jason Hilton
Jason Hilton
month ago
 I can see why they are going to go out of business. Bad return policy, get beat in price that they won't match, and customer service lacks. After a over 15 years of shopping here I'm done
Ann Kharrat
Ann Kharrat
3 months ago
 I bought my husband a smart watch here, the Nixon mission for a anniversary gift. I bought it a few weeks before so I was prepared with a gift. After a few weeks of wearing it the charging pins on the back started giving him a horrible painful rash. Other than that there is nothing wrong with it so I contacted Nixon and they said Best Buy needs to refund me. Well since it's been more than 30 days they refuse to. Even Nixon thinks this is ridiculous. They won't take back an item my husband physically cannot wear. Best Buy only cares about money, not customers. I will never go back. I don't want to risk being stuck with another expensive item.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business