Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Car Toys Bellevue

Car Toys Bellevue (mobile phones, car stereo installation, auto detailing) customer ratings and reviews. Ever been in this place? Submit your review and share your experience.
Car Toys
3.2 
powered by Google
Mahesh Bule
Mahesh Bule
11 days ago
 I had interior detailing done at this place- very bad experience.1. My car was looking like just vacuumed2. If you take coupons from Groupon or similar site they will not schedule appointment quickly 3. They will say most of the things are not covered4. Customer service representative will give you offer of adding additional services for exorbitant cost once there5. I came to know only things you can see quickly will be vacuumed 6. If you have minivan - don't expect they will clean carpet below third row seat7. They will offer you to clean thing after you show them and for that you have to go again for cleaning which no one will do8. Don't expect all things listed on groupon coupon will be done e.g. Hot water extraction is just one pass which does not guarantee cleaning or stain removal. You have to pay extra for hot water extraction of carpet. Ozone odor removal is not included.9. Don't expect any leather seat cleaning
Jason Battermann
2 months ago
 Expect to feel like a phone number, not a person. Mediocre customer service and slow. I had this store re-install speakers, a stereo, and amplifier from my old car. The initial install took them over a full day; which was unexpected and inconvenient. They failed to check in about where they should install my amplifier, so today they got to move it for free. Took them another 5 hours. It wasted part of my Saturday and hopefully a good amount of their labor. 5/5 quality of end product2/5 customer service2/5 speed
Mario Santos
Mario Santos
3 months ago
 Great experience with the sales staff and a quality install. Love the the Android auto interface-which will come in handy with the new distracted driving laws, the back up camera and headlight restoration. I'll be coming back for more!
Khaja Ahmed
5 months ago
 Apathetic and indifferent customer service and high prices offset the advantage of one stop shop and install.I've had a reasonable experience with them in the past but yesterday:I and my wife go in and see that a lone service agent is serving a customer at the counter.I line up and wait for a while. Some acknowledgment and indication of how long I might have to wait would have been the right thing to do. There was none. After a while I start browsing around the store figuring I'll be called once the agent is done with the current customer. Some 20 minutes go by.Then the customer who was being served steps out with the service agent, to look at his car.Service agent reruns and I walk towards the counter.Another customer walks in and beats me to the desk. Agent starts serving her.My wife points out that we've been here for a long time. Agent says "sorry I'm the only one here" and goes back to serving the customer who just walked in.We leave. The agent clearly neither understood nor cared about customer service. He clearly saw us in the store, the only other customers, for the past 29 minutes. Yet he chose to serve someone who just walked in.
DESMO DON
8 months ago
 They did an exceptional job on highly custom installations. Cristian Lopez is a very talented installer who was able to seamlessly integrate a lot of audio and video components into 2 of my vehicles. Pricing on the hardware was very competitive, as they sold me the parts for less than typical online pricing. I plan on using Cristian and Car Toys without hesitation for any future projects that come up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business