Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Doubletree Hotel

Doubletree Hotel visitor ratings and reviews. Ever been in this place? Write your review and share your experience.
Jan Lockhart
Jan Lockhart
day ago
 I really enjoyed this hotel. The first room we stayed in was a 2 level with views of the river. The second room was a one bedroom sweet with views of the city. Both rooms were very nice and I would definitely stay here again.
DuJuan Daniels
DuJuan Daniels
16 days ago
 The view of the river from my room was fantastic. The room was nice and the staff was very helpful. On-site restaurant Bridges has really good food and local beers
Johnathan Hendrix
Johnathan Hendrix
24 days ago
 Excellent place. Rooms are spacious and the staff is friendly. Shuttle service is reliable. Free snacks and beverages are a good touch.
SSH
SSH
25 days ago
 Loved our room and the warm cookies we received at check-in. The wait for the elevators was a little too much, but that was explained to us when we checked in due to renovations. Wish there was 24 hour room service due to getting back late from a show, there are no options for food, so be prepared. Breakfast in our room was fabulous and the food at the hotel restaurant was very good.
SMH
SMH
month ago
 The hotel staff were very helpful and courteous. I enjoyed the very modern reservation system, confirmation to receipt of payment was emailed to me. So that was extremely helpful. Parking was in an underground structure that was well lit and to my surprise free for hotel guests! Its $12 a day for the public. The hotel itself is undergoing renovation. The only visual evidence of this is numerous signs posted to excuse them "for the mess". I saw no mess and everything looked great. However i do have to warn. The Elevators!!! The Elevators were running extremely SLOW due to the renovations, they told me. This was the only draw back to my whole experience start to finish. The Elevators were slow to operate even during late night hours when they were in little use. I was forced to use the stairs in the 30 min prior to checkout because of the demand. Other than that i will definitely be staying here again (after i confirm renovations are over) and recommend them to others.
LE Markley
3 months ago
 Elevator was out from the second lower level of the garage, so had to go up 2 flights of stairs and around the building with all my luggage just to check in. Front desk clerk was nice enough, but didn't seem to really care about that or making sure my stay could be the best it could be. Room was good enough, but was right by the elevator, so could hear multiple people going by all night. Then the very noisy neighbors came back and I could hear almost every word they said through the walls. I don't usually stay at his hotel brand and doubt I will make any effort to stay again. I would not recommend, when there are many places in downtown Little Rock that are nicer, around the same price, and have better service.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business