Monday, October 2, 2017

Escape Salon and Spa

James Sucher
James Sucher
month ago
 I've been seeing Anjelica for almost three years. She's easy to talk to and has a great sense of humor. All the staff I've interacted with has been very friendly. I'm always offered coffee, water, or tea upon my arrival which is very much appreciated. They have a comfortable seating area with love seats and an arm chair. This is the third Aveda salon I've regularly partronized, the other two being in Tempe and Scottsdale, AZ. All three have had slight differences, but the quality of the cut has always been high. I highly recommend stopping by if you're in the area (walk-ins welcome) or making an appointment.
Maddelynn Sambo
Maddelynn Sambo
6 months ago
 The salon is very clean and professional. The staff is very nice! They offer a complimentary drink of water, tea, or coffee. I got my hair done by the hairdresser Rachel. She is absolutely amazing. She listens to exactly what you want done with your hair. I got a balayage and a haircut done (including straight bangs). I am so happy with the results.
Jasmine J. H
8 months ago
 The staff looked me up and down like they knew I was going to steal something and made me feel like I didn't belong in the salon. I legitimately had a reason to buy something. I usually get my eyebrows done
Jessica Brooks
9 months ago
 My first experience was amazing! My stylist was McKayla and she did a wonderful job on my hair. I got highlights, lowlights, and an amazing hair cut. Totally revamped my hair with volume and style. Aside from the hair, she was an awesome stylist and kept me entertained the entire 4 hours. I have my next appointment scheduled for 6 weeks out and I'm stoked for my next experience! Thanks ESP!
Amy Macpherson
Amy Macpherson
11 months ago
 Always happy with the service I receive here and love the Aveda product line. Chris is a great stylist!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business