Friday, September 8, 2017

Spenard Recreation Center

Spenard Recreation Center elementary, middle and high school, nail salon, amateur sports team reviews. Ever been in this place? Write your review and share your experience.
Edge Sarmiento
Edge Sarmiento
2 months ago
 I love the Rec Center. I've been going here for over 5 years. Great gym and people
Julianne Heyes
2 months ago
 There is a very creepy man who uses the weight room wearing full street clothes who talks to himself with white hair who is aggressive and harrasess women using the facility. Be warned because he has been allowed to return, even though staff was made aware of his conduct and did nothing to stop it twice now. I will never return nor will I allow my family to either. It's important to get this information out to the public because he will do this to other people I worry.
Music Is My Drug
Music Is My Drug
3 months ago
 The skatepark is really cool
Abdi Ali
6 months ago
 It's Awesome love playing in basketball there
Bud Lo
Bud Lo
8 months ago
 Pretty much the only place I have found for raquetball that is somewhat affordable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business