Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Car Toys Southcenter

Car Toys Broadway (mobile phone, auto detailing, car stereo installation) reviews. Ever been in this place? Submit your review and share your experience.
Accepts Credit Cards: Yes
Accepts Apple Pay: No
Parking: Private Lot
Bike Parking: No
Wheelchair Accessible: Yes
Car Toys
3.7 
powered by Google
Devon Rose
month ago
 If you want the biggest bang for your buck go to Alex. I gave him a budget and he worked with it. He stayed optimistic throughout the process. I was in and out within 20 minutes and install was a reasonable time.
Susan Gladden
Susan Gladden
2 months ago
 Disappointed in the service I received. For $1063 I should have gotten spectacular service. It took 6hrs for a 2hr install. Then my steering controls didn't work. Others things also were done incorrectly. At the end of the day no discount just an apology
MG Valz
MG Valz
3 months ago
 I needed my 12 year SUV detailed in order to be able to ship to HI. My car had molds all over the seat due to being kept in storage for a while. Brandi Diller did an amazing job and went over and beyond her call of duty to take of my car! Thanks Brandi for taking care of my needs that time when I needed it badly. My car was successfully shipped and en route. Great job Car Toys
Chris Forbis
4 months ago
 Alex was really helpful when I was trying to choose a backup camera for my car, and Darren did an excellent job on the install. No regrets. I feel they went above and beyond to make sure I was happy, which I've found can be hard from car mod stores. Will defiantly be coming back for future installs.
Tonya Starbeck
Tonya Starbeck
5 months ago
 My husband and I have both taken our vehicles here for alarm and stereo installs. We've always had Darren as our installer and is he wonderful! We won't go anywhere else if we need an install in the future. We appreciate Darren's great work and he is always great at explaining how to work it after install and answering any questions I may have. Car Toys is lucky to have Darren as an employee as they have a lifetime customer from us because of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business