Saturday, September 23, 2017

Big League Dreams Sport Park

Big League Dreams Sport Park stadium/ arena and amateur sports team user ratings and reviews. Ever been in this place? Write your review and share your experience.
Kevin Carlton
month ago
 Very nice the park is worth the 5 dollars to get in and very clean also the staff are very friendly.
Alicia Scherlek
3 months ago
 Nice staff. Cheap but we'll kept! New baseballs. I recommend this place!
Pete Estrada
3 months ago
 I work there as an umpire both baseball and slow- pitch awesome settings the staff are cool I enjoy being there.
Janet Hayden
6 months ago
 Nice fields, well maintained. Hot on fields in summer due to type of turf. Overpriced on admission to fields and snack bars. Not allowed to bring in own food or drinks.
Kevin Lotto
7 months ago
 Was visiting my brother-in-law, and he happened to be playing in a softball league, so he asked me to play. I'm glad I did, because this place is phenomenal! So many diamonds, and they are all themed like famous ballparks. What fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business