Monday, October 2, 2017

Happy Nails

Happy Nails
3.8 
powered by Google
Tiffany Thompson
5 months ago
 Paid 55$ for my nails to be uneven and poorly painted! Watched her put something that had just been scrubbing my feet in to a drawer with all her other tools she simply wiped it off with a napkin and put it in. Sooooo dissatisfied! Literally the worst experience!
Denise Rookstool
Denise Rookstool
5 months ago
Amathia Rorem
Amathia Rorem
11 months ago
Shanna Perry
year ago
 I love going here. I have been to many places to get my nails done, and they by far have the best customer service. They always make sure I am taken care of. Basically have been going to them for 6 years, almost as long as their shop has been open. I have been to places in the valley and all over Anchorage, no one does as good as a job as they do.
Reverend Richard Haahr
Reverend Richard Haahr
5 years ago
 I bring friends here any time I can. Wonderful and friendly owner, never once have had a bad experience. I am not a short person either, my feet are about as large if not larger than the footrest, they have plenty of room on my nails for art and I can honestly say that the price isn't bad, you are getting what you pay for, if not more!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business