Monday, October 2, 2017

Forever Nails

Nicole Johnson
month ago
Blair Bowman
Blair Bowman
4 months ago
 Bobby did a wonderful job. My pedicure was very relaxing and my toes look great! I'll definitely be back!
Amy Brun
Amy Brun
4 months ago
 Gotta get Bobby or Jade, they are THE BEST! TELL THEM AMY SENT YOU!
Windy Lee
11 months ago
 Just had the most amazing experience here! I came in for a fill and my nails were an absolute mess from horrible work at a different salon. They were busy so I got an outstanding pedicure from Bobby, he was super friendly and did a wonderful job on the nail art. Then Jade did a phenomenal job of fixing my nails and making me feel truly welcome! I cannot say enough great things about this place! You definitely need to stop by and get pampered, they are so worth it!
AKFurGallery Info
AKFurGallery Info
year ago
 I have been going to forever nails since they opened. I am always very happy with there service. However, lately I have been overcharged every time. The owner Jade always has a reason why my 20.00 service is 25.00. If the price of the service has changed, they should let me know. I will not be going there again. They have lost a very faithful customer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business