Monday, October 2, 2017

Grand Nail Spa

Lola Grey
28 days ago
 They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going to recommend this salon to anyone. They don't explained why they charge you. And if you ask why this charge. They got mad! Rude!!


Ramey Gerke
12 months ago
 This is a horrible place to get anything done. The lady next me was very disaticfied as well as I was. They speak (assuming about costumer) in their language all the time, which is very rude. I kept asking for changes on my nails and she kept givin me attitude and not want to do the change. Also, she did not trim my cuticles, wash my nails after applying nail polish removing (which is really bad for your nails) and she was in a rush and on the phone the entire time. They are also very dirty and never sanitize their utensiles. I would NOT recommend coming to this place.
Mog Cat
year ago
 I had a horrible experience at this place! I went here for a pedicure, the woman attempted to pull off my toe nails instead of cutting them. When she filed my toes she didn't even care if she was on my nail , just going over my skin by my nails and caused it to burn my skin because of it. While attempting to give my legs a "massage" she was using her long nails and digging into my legs causing me pain. What made me upset was while she was painting my toe nails she was getting the paint on my skin and when I pointed that out to her, her response was "This nail color is hard to use." It's was normal nail polish and if using regular nail polish is hard to use then she needs to find another profession. The customer service was horrible. She stopped in the middle of my service and answered her phone and was talking about a party and what to get , she than said she will be back in 10 so she can make plans for her party. I will never go back to this place again! I came to relax and get my feet soft and pretty and left with feet still ruff, nail polish around my toes nails and burns from her filing on my skin. This place is a joke
Kate Mauricio
year ago
 Always, Always a beautiful job! My mani is amazing. I get full set and always come in for fill and color change and I'm a regular client and they Just do a wonderful job.
Olivia Snow
Olivia Snow
year ago
 This place is hit and miss. I have had great experiences there but there are a few people who just don't know what they are doing and cut me every time. I don't want to be rude to any individual by telling them to stay away from my hands.
Witty Vixen
Witty Vixen
2 years ago
 I wanted to go to OMG but they were busy till much later. I should have just waited but I needed just a gel over lay. When I walked in to ask for a gel over lay the woman looked confused. I wasn't sure if she was either confused or it being her first time doing it or maybe didn't speak English? I told her what I wanted and communicated clearly. She filed them down so much and then gets to my other nail and rips one off. I had to do it for her. She then has me wash them off and tells me I'm done when she hadn't don't the gel. She was confused and I had to tell her again. Her coworkers had to tell her what it was I was asking for! I was pretty angry at first but the gel looked good otherwise the length was all weird too. She filled my cuticles back painfully and also used 90 proof alcohol on them after. Also the people that worked there were so LOUD and boisterous with kids in the background crying. Then another worker was loudly mocking the child. I was real surprised they only charged $25. I was expecting more. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless you don't mind how they turn out and like cheap prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Local

Grand Nail Spa

Grand Nail Spa 1.7   Lola Grey 28 days ago   They charge us so much. Never coming back here anymore and not going ...

This Month Popular Business